Pipe on Pipe
Description – Super L Pipe on Pipe is a non-petroleum based biodegradable lubricant with a uniquely high affinity for coating metal surfaces giving it superior lubricity and film strength.
- Designed to reduce drag on all metal to metal surfaces
- Useful for coil tubing operations, running production tubing and wireline operations
- Superior lubricity
- Exceptional film strength
- High affinity for metal surfaces
- Environmentally friendly
- Specific gravity – 1.04-1.06
- Appearance/odor – Dark brown vicious liquid / bland odor
- Pour point - 30° F
- Temperature Stability – Up to 16 hours at 300° F
- pH – 5.0-5.7
- See also MSDS
Super L Pipe on Pipe is recommended for use whenever friction caused by metal to metal contact is anticipated. Recommended uses include running 2-10 bbl pills or by addition of 2-5 percent by volume to the system. For coiled tubing operations, use 3 – 4 gallons per 10 bbls of water mixed “on the fly”. Always add to water, but never directly add water to Pipe on Pipe.
See PDF for Graphicsdownload